Advanced Diploma Programme in Accounting
Admission RequirementsApplicants must:
(i) have five passes in HKCEE, or equivalent qualification; or
(ii) have Level 2 in five subjects in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination, or equivalent qualification; or
(iii) be a mature student at the age of 21 or above with relevant working experience.
Classes will be conducted in Cantonese, supplemented with English. Learning materials and assessments will be in English.
8 Modules in total
Tsim Sha Tsui Learning Centre
Mondays & Thursdays
7:00p.m. to 10:00p.m.
* The School reserves the right to alter the time and place of class due to unforeseen circumstances.
1) Application Fee: HK$150 (Non-refundable and non-transferable)
2) The total tuition fee: HK$38,640*
1st installment: HKD$ 19,320 (pay with application for enrollment submission)
2nd installment: HKD$ 19,320 (pay before the commencement of the 5th Module)
Advanced Diploma / Professional Diploma
QR Registration No.
QR Registration Validity Period
01/03/2014 - Ongoing
Closing Date for Application
1 Programme Objectives
The programme aims to provide students a solid and substantial knowledge in financial accounting, management accounting, taxation and law. It enables students to acquire concrete and practical knowledge and skills in accountancy for future career advancement and for pursuing their professional qualifications in accounting.
2 Programme Structure
1. Financial Accounting (35 hours)
2. Organization and Management (35 hours)
3. Cost Accounting (35 hours)
4. Business Law (35 hours)
5. Management Accounting (35 hours)
6. Company Law (35 hours)
7. Hong Kong Taxation (35 hours)
8. Performance Management (35 hours)
3 Professional Recognition
* Exempted Paper: 1. Business and Technology; 2. Financial Accounting; 3. Management Accounting; 4. Corporate and Business Law; 5. Taxation; 6. Performance Management
4 Application Procedures
Please submit your application via online. Upon the completion of online enrollment, please send the following documents to email@example.com
1. Photocopies of academic qualifications (i.e. transcript & certificate)*;
2. Photocopies of proof of working experience, if applicable (e.g. reference letter or employment letter)*;
B) Enrollment by paper form:
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
1. A duly completed "Enrolment Form for Award-bearing Programmes";
2. Photocopies of academic qualifications (i.e. transcript & certificate)*;
3. Photocopies of proof of working experience, if applicable (e.g. reference letter or employment letter)*;
4. Application Fee of $150 (please refer to "Part B- Methods of Payment" listed in the Enrollment Form);
Please send to any one of our School's Enrolment Centres in-person; OR
send to our Programme Team's office by POST
6/F, Railway Plaza, 39 Chatham Road South,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
(Attn :Business & Management Programme Team, for the application of Advanced Diploma Programme in Accounting)
Admission will be on a first-come-first served basis for qualified applicants.
5 Exemption Policy
For those who would like to apply for course exemption, please submit "Application Form for Course Exemption or Advanced Standing" and supporting documents (i.e. full syllabus and transcripts) for exemption evaluation, if applicable. Application for Course Exemption must be applied before the commencement of the programme. Late application will not be accepted.
The application fee with the deduction of an administrative fee shall be refunded to the applicant for any unsuccessful application. The final decision with regard to exemption rests with the School.
6 Continuing Education Fund (CEF)
Course Code: 33F141095
For enquiry about the reimbursement of Continuing Education Fund (CEF), please contact the office of CEF at 3142 2277 or visit the website via https://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/cef/tc/index.htm