- 商業管理 - 學歷課程
- Advanced Diploma Programme in Management for Business Excellence卓越商業管理高等文憑課程
商業管理 - 學歷課程
Advanced Diploma Programme in Management for Business Excellence
Admission Requirements(1) have a degree and with at least 1 year of relevant working experience; or
(2) have a post-secondary certificate or diploma with 3 years of relevant working experience; or
(3) be at least 23 years old with 5 years of relevant working experience.
Classes will be conducted in Cantonese, supplemented with English. Learning materials and assessments will be in English.
8 Modules in total
Tsim Sha Tsui Learning Centre
Monday and Thursday
* The School reserves the right to alter the time and place of class due to unforeseen circumstances.
7:00pm - 9:30pm
1) Application Fee: HK$150 (Non-refundable and non-transferable)
2) The total tuition fee: HK$38,000*
1st installment: HKD$ 19,000 (pay with application for enrollment submission)
2nd installment: HKD$19,000 (pay before the commencement of the 5th Module)
Advanced Diploma / Professional Diploma
QR Registration No.
QR Registration Validity Period
05/05/2008 - Ongoing
Closing Date for Application
2 Learning Outcomes
Knowledge and Skills Outcomes
1. Describe the concept and principles of business excellence in terms of different business modules and management systems;
2. Identify and discuss the gaps between organizations’ systems and the business excellence models;
3. Develop integrated management systems that meet quality, environmental, health and safety requirements; and achieve business excellence;
4. Engage in independent and collaborative learning;
5. Develop problem-solving skills for further study and professional development and
Value and Attitudes
6. Keep abreast of current changes in the global business environment.
3 Programme Structure
1. Principles and Models of Business Excellence (25 hours)
2. Principles and Techniques of Quality Management (25 hours)
3. Six Sigma Techniques (25 hours)
4. Strategies and Performance Management (25 hours)
5. Environmental, Quality, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (25 hours)
6. Supply Chain Quality Management (25 hours)
7. Service Quality and Management (25 hours)
8. Organisational & Human Resource Quality (25 hours)
4 Professional Recognition
Students who complete and pass Module 8 - Organizational & Human Resource Quality can apply for professional registration title with Six Sigma Institute (SSI) as "Registered Lean Leader", denoted as RLL.
5 Application Procedures
Please submit your application via online. Upon the completion of online enrollment, please send the following documents to email@example.com
1. Photocopies of academic qualifications (i.e. transcript & certificate)*;
2. Photocopies of proof of working experience, if applicable (e.g. reference letter or employment letter)*;
B) Enrollment by paper form:
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
1. A duly completed "Enrolment Form for Award-bearing Programmes";
2. Photocopies of academic qualifications (i.e. transcript & certificate)*;
3. Photocopies of proof of working experience, if applicable (e.g. reference letter or employment letter)*;
4. Application Fee of $150 (please refer to "Part B- Methods of Payment" listed in the Enrollment Form);
Please send to any one of our School's Enrolment Centres in-person; OR
send to our Programme Team's office by POST
6/F, Railway Plaza, 39 Chatham Road South,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
(Attn :Business & Management Programme Team, for the application of Advanced Diploma Programme in Management for Business Excellence)
6 Exemption Policy
For those who would like to apply for course exemption, please submit "Application Form for Course Exemption or Advanced Standing" and supporting documents (i.e. full syllabus and transcripts) for exemption evaluation, if applicable. Application for Course Exemption must be applied before the commencement of the programme. Late application will not be accepted.
The application fee with the deduction of an administrative fee shall be refunded to the applicant for any unsuccessful application. The final decision with regard to exemption rests with the School.
Advanced Diploma Programme in Management for Business Excellence - maximum of 2 exemptions may be given.
7 Six Sigma Institute & Academy of Research and Management
Academy of Research and Management (ARM) is an affiliate of Hong Kong Quality Management Association (HKQMA), a non-profit-making professional body. It is engaged in extensive research and development in the areas of management and higher degree research materials, services and new learning tools to meet the continuous demand in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
8 Continuing Education Fund (CEF)
Course Code: 33F117410
For enquiry about the reimbursement of Continuing Education Fund (CEF), please contact the office of CEF at 3142 2277 or visit the website via https://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/cef/tc/index.htm